New Delhi: Indian’s top diplomat on Monday met with a small group of foreign envoys in a “first of several briefings” to share information that the foiled attack in Nagrota was “part of Pakistan’s ongoing terror campaign”.Last week, Indian security forces killed four terrorists in Nagrota district in Jammu and Kashmir, who were apparently planning to disrupt the upcoming District Development Council elections in the union territory.A day later, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi publicly blamed Pakistan-based terror group, Jaish-e-Mohammad for the attack, which was followed by Ministry of External Affairs summoning the Pakistan high commission’s Chargé d’Affaires to lodge a “strong protest”.According to official sources, the briefing by foreign secretary Harsh Vardhan Shringla to a select group of ambassadors was “first of several briefings to be conducted by MEA in small groups in view of COVID-19 situation”. The other two secretaries in the MEA will also meet with envoys of countries under their jurisdiction.Sources informed that the heads of mission were given a “detailed information docket” with the details of the incident, as well as a list of items and munitions that that “clearly indicating their Pakistani origins”. “It was pointed out how the incident of November 19 is part of Pakistan’s ongoing terror campaign in J&K and that in the year 2020 itself we have seen 200 incidents of terrorist violence and neutralisation of 199 terrorists,” they added.Also read: PM Modi Says 4 JeM Terrorists Killed in Nagrota Had Planned ‘Major Havoc, Destruction’The diplomats were conveyed India’s “concerns regarding Pakistan’s sustained efforts to destabilise the situation in J&K and to subvert local elections and democracy”.India’s diplomatic offensive on the Nagrota incident takes place a week after Pakistani establishment had distributed a “dossier” on New Delhi’s alleged role in terror activities to the diplomatic community. India had robustly denied all the allegations, with Afghanistan government also joining the denial.The Indian foreign secretary told the envoys that the terrorists got into India through a underground tunnel in Sama sector. The identification that the terrorists belonged to JeM was based on the markings of the recovered AK-47 rifles and other items.“Details of JeM’s involvement in previous such incidents were also shared,” sources added.The last time that India had conducted such briefings for foreign envoys about a terror incident was after the killing of over 30 security personnel in a car bomb attack in Pulwama last year.India told the foreign diplomats the terrorists were “planning the biggest terror attack in India since Pulwama in February 2019 and the implications can be guessed”. After the Pulwama terror attack, India conducted air strikes at a training facility at Balakot in Pakistan, which led to a retaliatory airstrike by Pakistan in Kashmir.“This is part of ongoing efforts to sabotage the DDC elections and to carry out a terror attack aimed to coincide with the anniversary of 26/11 Mumbai terror strikes,” sources stated.